Aloha MEMBERS of Affordable Chiropractic and beyond!
In an effort to protect public health and the safety of our clients and members, and as the state responds to the continued progression of COVID-19, DoC Jay and Affordable Chiropractic will be temporarily changing office hours and procedures. While we are not directly affected by COVID-19, we are monitoring the situation carefully and are committed to being responsive on social gatherings to help slow the spread of COVID-19. We recognize the importance of receiving regular chiropractic care visiting Affordable Chiropractic represents an opportunity to get adjusted and enjoy the healthy benefits of supporting a better functioning neurological and immune system for you and your family as part of your self-care routine. Chiropractic provides an ESSENTIAL HEALTHCARE service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause your visits. We thank you for your patience, trust and continued care through these challenging circumstances.
The office will remain OPEN 5 days a week. Below will list the available of the hours of the chiropractors.
DoC Jay: 408-774-1800 call or text
- Tuesday & Thursday: 12pm – 7pm
DoC Lund: 408-733-3760 call
- Monday & Wednesday: 11am – 1pm & 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 10am – 11am
PROTOCOLS in effect during your visit for your safety:
- We will be checking you in upon your arrival.
- We will be sanitizing the tables before/after each visit.
- We will have a fresh piece of face paper in place before you take your position on the chiropractic adjusting table.
- We will disinfect every door knob, light switch, counter top, etc. regularly throughout the day.
- We will be washing our hands as often as possible; using hand sanitizer as well.
- We will have private exam rooms available per request.
We look forward to seeing you and your family in the office again soon.
In Health and Wellness,